Parts storage and instant distribution
Our new Parts Warehouse and Logistics centre in Whitechapel is in the heart of London. This new site, positioned perfectly between the City and the Docklands, offers short and long-term storage, inventory management and distribution capability covering the whole of London.
Is your stock held too far from your London clients? Or are your premises at full capacity?
Our new warehouse and logistics centre is just five minutes from the City of London. We offer short and long-term storage and inventory management with urgent, same day courier delivery to the whole of London and beyond.
What can you store?
Our 20,000 sq Ft warehouse in Whitechapel scan store products including:
- Archived documents
- Industrial components
- Service parts
- Retail samples, stock & Point of Sale
- Exhibition stands and equipment
How we distribute and replenish your stock
We can use your Warehouse Management System to maintain your inventory or provide a management solution for you. The eCourier fleet of 350 vehicles provides delivery anywhere in central London within the hour.
- Book couriers online in seconds
- Or use our API to integrate the ordering and booking process with your system
- Real time tracking & text updates
- White Label service available
- Nationwide stock holding facilities
We offer a comprehensive fulfilment service to pick, pack an dispatch any combination of your products to suit individual orders or multi-site requirements including:
- Storage of incoming stock
- Full remote visibility of available stock
- Fully barcoded secure storage and picking systems
- Accurate picking and packing, same day
- Immediate dispatch of product
We can install too
Our technically trained couriers can free up your engineers by attending a site audit with a view to taking care of routine tasks at the delivery point:
- IT swaps, Plug & Play
- Replacement of consumables
- Point of Sale installation
Storage facilities to keep it safe
We have equipped the site with the best and most adaptable racking systems for the optimum storage of both small and large parcels, along with the capability to manage larger, heavier bulk requirements. We have a secure caged area to accommodate higher value parts and palletised storage.
As you would expect from a Royal Mail Group company, health and safety and item security are always prioritised in the operation.
Our security systems are perfectly placed to protect your stock and include:
Local and remote monitored CCTV
A monitored alarm system
Zonal door & area access controls